Feliscratch by Feliway
Feliscratch by Feliway is an innovative product to help redirect unwanted scratching behaviour in the home.
Standard UK Delivery
1st Class Royal Mail delivery service. Estimated delivery by:
Guaranteed (DPD) delivery service. Estimated delivery by:
For more infomation view our delivery details.
Important Note: The estimated delivery dates shown above are subject to delays due to the latest lockdown measures. If you require guaranteed delivery please select the DPD option at checkout.
Scratching is a natural behaviour in cats, mainly to mark their territory and keep their nails trim. However indoor scratching can also be a sign of anxiety, which may be due to:
- Changes in the home
- Tension and conflicts in homes with more than one cat
NEW FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY® is a unique solution to redirect scratching to your desired location or to encourage a newly adopted cat(s) to use the scratching post.
The new liquid formula combines three key ingredients:
- Blue colour, so lines that mimic the visual message (lacerations) of the scratches can be created
- Catnip to attract your cat to the scratching post
- A synthetic copy of the pheromone message that directs scratching on the surface where the product has been applied
How to use:
It's simple. Just apply FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY® slowly onto your cat's scratching post by drawing 2 or 3 lines every time as follows:
- 1 pipette daily during the first week
- 1 pipette at the beginning of week 3 and week 4
Improvements seen after 7 days:
- In over 8/10 cats that have been scratching on objects in the home
- In over 9/10 newly adopted cats that were encouraged to use the scratching post
How much do you charge for Postage and Packaging?
Postage and Packaging is FREE on all orders over £25. Orders under this amount will be charged £2.50 for Postage and Packaging.
When should I expect my order?
We aim to process all online orders received by 8.30am on the same working day. For orders placed after 8.30am we aim to process the next working day. Orders placed after 8.30am on a Friday will be processed on the next working day, i.e. Monday.
Small Items: such as individual horse wormers, worming tablets and flea treatments are sent by Royal Mail First Class.
Royal Mail First Class aims to deliver your goods within 1-2 working days, however this is not guaranteed. Most small items are packaged to allow your postman to deliver your order through your letterbox.
Large Items: such as multi-buy horse wormers or orders over a certain value are sent by Courier.
Help! My order hasn’t arrived!
If you experience any delays in receiving your order please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01829 734981. Our office hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 1.00pm Saturday